Sunday, March 02, 2008

This weekend has been all about the mumma.

She deserves a lot of lovin' right now, especially after losing my step-dad only two months ago, but despite dealing with all the sadness and loss and re-adjusting to being on her own, she has totally been there for The Man and I. Spending this weekend with her was not only a welcomed relief from the non-stop workload, but it's made me realise just how lucky I am to have her. We haven't always got on, and sometimes we still don't, but the way she's dealing with it all is a total inspiration - mumma, you rock!

So, on the subject of things I currently love and heart, beside my mumma....

Boy:
The Man, natch. Oh, and I'm still crushin' on Chris Fountain - go, Chris, go!

Book:
Candy Girl - Diablo Cody - it's a bit rudey, but I love her style so much I want her to write a million books/films. And why is she not my gal-pal?! We would totes be BFFs.

Song:
Alphabeat - makes me want a tambourine to bang. Now.

Frequently worn outfit:
A black jersey wrap dress from New Look - so comfy, v. flattering and can be completely funked up with pink accessories - j'adore.

Makeup item:
Wanna B lip creme by www.Bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com - lasts forevah.

Perfume:
Pink by Lee Stafford, it's dee-lish and I've had compliments-a-go-go since I've been wearing it, quite possibly about to become my signature scent...

Food:
White chocolate hot sauce - if you live near a Slug and Lettuce gastro pub, check it out - heaven.


Guilty pleasure:
White chocolate hot sauce. I was so planning to give up sugar, but then I discovered this. it's a freakin' taste sensation. Sigh.

Bane of my existence:
Deadlines. Pah.

Anticipation:
Spring. I'm totes over this winter thing.

Wishlist:
To become Diablo Cody's BFF, a pug dog and Chanel's holographic nail varnish please.

Tell me what you're lovin' and hearting right now...

oh, and if you're lucky enough to have a mumma, go give her a hug...

No comments: