Monday, April 30, 2007

Boo to Seamus.



No Seamus, it was not a conspiracy theory, you were voted off because you're a teeny tiny bit on the arrogant side, and that is not a quality the British voting public like, mister "I'm far too good for this competition."
(although, in an earlier post, I did admit to crushing on him a bit for that very reason, does that make me a bad person?)

Yep, I am totes obsessed by the Josephs. They're my new favourite thing. Well more specifically, Lee is my new favourite thing.
Hello there.


Ohh, let me tell you 'bout my yesterday, The Man and I went to Weymouth, that's where the man is from y'see.
If you've never been, you've totally got to go, it's by far the most beautiful, picture-perfect seaside town in the entire UK and yesterday, in the sunshine, it was positively showin' off!

It was whistle stop tour that included:
visting parentals, checking out new decor, cake-eating - The Man's mum puts my cake-making efforts to shame, her chocolate sponge cake is the cake equivalent of Lee from Joseph-yumsville, discussing the qualities of Natasha Bedingfield - I heart her mostest, it seems The Man's bro hearts Natasha too but for TOTALLY different reasons, The Man's mum's man taking us to Portland Bill where we ate ice cream and I got nostalgic for a TV programme I used to watch as a nipper called 'The adventures Portland Bill', visiting grandparentals - which is by far the highlight of my day because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Man's grandparentals! They're in their 80s and are still so in love it makes my heart spill over, they're also the best storytellers ever and I could listen to them talk ALL day!, more eating, a long car journey home and the best nights sleep I've had in pretty much forever!

I am now so filled up with good stuff, that I KNOW this week can be nothing but fabulous - hope yours is too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have beaten me to the computer this morning. Thank you for all those lovely compliments, it really bucked me up as it was a lovely day. Enjoy getting your preview of your new book today. xx