Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thanks to the gorgeous girls in the office, my last day at the Tuesday job was so-oo dee-lish-ously fabulous!

My desk had been decorated in pink fairy princess prettyness and miss Lyds - she's a Rainbow Leader y'know, had made a li'l sign for our cake stall AND more cakes - chocolate with pink icing and jelly tots, mmmmm...

As if that wasn't enough, the gorgeous girls in the office then paid £2 to come to lunch with me - how great is that? We made a total of £46.50 towards my Walk New York fundraiser - wohhhhoooo!

I'm sad to not hang out with the ladies on a Tuesday, but I'm really excited to be a real, proper freelance girl now - I've just got my first commissions for Bliss magazine and plan on more pitching today and tomorrow, I'm delivering some Think Pink workshops in May, which I love, love, love because it means I get to finally meetsome of the fabulous readers, the new book - Beauty*Licious is out June 4th - still haven't seen it yet - so excited 'bout it though, and I've got some fabulous projects lined up that are top secret, but I'll share them with you just as soon as I can - coz I'm good like that!

I went back to school yesterday - yep, I'm properly learning!
I saw a documentary couple of weeks ago with Davina McCall 'bout how sex education here in the UK is some of the worst in the world - now, that makes me mad x100.
Us girls need to know what's going on so we can be as feisty, fun, fearless and fabulous as possible, but how can we do that if we don't talk about our well-being, how to look after our sweet-selves, how to say 'no'?
That's why I think PSHE is so important and I am totally madness personified that it's not on the curriculum - so, instead of stompin' my pink croc-encased foot, I've decided to do something about it, I'm studying to become a practitioner, which means I can go into schools and deliver PSHE - cool eh?!

In other news, my ed-girl got to go to the Spiderman 3 premiere earlier this week, now if that wasn't cool enough, she got to meet all the Josephs.
I am green with envy.
Her insider info revealed that Lee was rocking a sexy grey suit and is now her favourite, Anthony was hot, Seamus is evil, and that Chris B really does have A LOT of teeth in his mouth.
I am still jealous she got to see 'em in person though - how do I get me on that show?

I didn't really think Johndeep deserved to go this weekend, I think Ben, while very cute, is a li'l bit out of his depth. Lee is by far my favourite, Daniel is a vay, vay close second, although I too am crushing on Anthony, I like Rob the builder coz he reminds me of Lee Sharpe and Keith has a voice I totes adore but he really should be in McFly!

You know how much I like lists, so this week my list is - things I would like right now...

Lee from Joseph. On my arm. Permanently.
A copy of Beauty*Licious.
Beef Hula Hoops.
Natasha Bedingfield's new album.
A Marc Jacobs bag.
The Ella Fitzgerald album on the advert.

No comments: