Monday, June 11, 2007

Films I have seen recently:

Spiderman 3 - I freakin' loved it. I've never really bought into Tobey Maguire as Spiderman, I always thought it should have been Jake Gyllenhal, but I guess that's coz I crush on him hard, but I really, really loved it! I loved the story, I loved the action and it made me laugh and cry - it's a total winner!

Pirates of The Carribean 3
- I read and heard so many bad reviews about this, that The Man and I were thinking of blowin' it off until it came out on DVD, but we couldn't resist, so went along and loved that too! The story was a little weak, and while there wasn't enough Johnny Depp - coz a girl can never get enough of Johnny Depp - there was plenty of Orlando looking sizzling hawt and general fun and yo-ho-ho frolicin', which in my book, and I have two you know, makes it a pretty freakin' good 'film!

TV I have watched recently:


Ugly Betty - ohmystars - I could not have cried more. I laughed really hard at Mark and Whilly, willed Betty to chase after Henry, and now I'm just sad, sad, sad my very favourite TV programme in the ENTIRE world has finished - when's it out on DVD? Want it, need it!

Joseph
- Lee won - WHOOPLA! It was only right and fair and would have been rudenessx100 if either of the other 2 had won. Luckily, they didn't, the right man won and I am beside myself with excitement about going to see him in the West End!

In other news: I was up at 5pm working this morning, so took time out this arvo to hang out with Swanks today who is back from a holiday in Turkey looking hot, hot, hot - I really do have the cutest friends, I got an arm wax, crushed on the dude in the new Head and Shoulders shampoo ad who has the ever-changing hair-do's and read three chapters of how to develop your psychic skills' by David Wells.

I'm doing a Think Pink workshop in London this Wednesday - so if you're one of the 12 girls who won the Puffin competition, I'm totes looking forward to hanging with you and will see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I didnt see it I wanted Lee to win as soon as I saw him.
Hope you had a good time in London with the Think Pink workshop, wish I had won a prize x