Monday, June 25, 2007

It's like blimmin' autumn outside - I LOVE it!

So much so, I'm just back from a walk on the beach in the pouring rain - it was blissful - I had pink wellies on and a pink kagool, chances are I looked ridiculousx100 but it felt ah-mazing!

I'm thinking I'm prolly the only chica who is diggin' autumn in June, right?

Just to remind you, I LOVE the sunshine, but do not like heat, it plays havoc with my hair do and makes me feel like a sweaty, pink mess - not attractive.

I LOVE rain more - I love splashin' in puddles, I love rain on my face, I love being in the bath and listening to the rain on the skylight - LOVE, LOVE, lOVE it!

What I love more is that I plan on having a duvet day watching the entire My-so-called-Life dvd boxset!

Why?

Because I can! How fabulous is that?

Y'see, I've created Lisa's bliss-kissed list of fabulousity and for AT LEAST an hour a day, no matter how busy or hectic life may get, I have to do something that's on the list...

My list s'far...

Reading - I do this already, but I read a lot of books for work so I plan on reading a lot more chick lit for total dee-lish pleasure!

Taking props from Lola, have filled-to-the-brim bubble baths - aaaaah!

Meet The Man for dates - I LOVE it when we meet after work and go out for tea and cinema...

Read Elle and Oprah magazine from cover to cover EVERY issue

Walking – I dislike proper exercise but LOVE walking while listening to Doris Day on my Ipod

Pain toe nails - LOVE it!

Watch DVDs - totally immerse myself in a different world - on the bliss kissed list of DVDs to watch on rotation are the Audrey Hepburn box set, the Marilyn Monroe boxset, Sex and the City boxset, My-so-called-Life boxset

The list is on my office door so if I ever get stressed, I can remind myself to take time out and do something I dig instead - I totes recommend it!


If you missed My-So-Called-Life the first time round, you've totes gotta go buy it - it's teen angst at it's finest - the characters wrench at your heart and the dialogue is so sharp, witty and soulful - j'adore! Oh and it's when I first fell boob over bum in love with Jared Leto - j'deffo adore!

No comments: