Friday, June 22, 2007

Life got a li'l bit too real lifey yesterday and no matter how hard I looked for my pink-tinted shades I just couldn't find 'em.
Boo.

Luckily, The Man knew the best solution - a trip to the cinema to see Fantastic 4!
So, so good. I LOVED it.
Do you know what else I loved? Chris Evans looking all HAWT - mmm.

So, first - big hugs and glitter sparkles to all the Pink Ladies who have left messages in my inbox 'bout why I've not been bloggin' so much - shux, did you miss me?!

The world of me includes:

Over the next 4 weeks I'm hosting some rather fabulous Think Pink workshops at Portsmouth City Girls School - we had our first session this week and the girls were ah-mazing!

Girls, if you're reading, can't wait for next week!

A trip to Brighton with my fabulous friend Bella - we used to be penpals when we were younger and we'd follow boybands up and down the country - ah, happy, happy days!
It was so good to spend a day by the sea with her, we talked, shopped, talked, ate chips, and talked a whole lot more...check out Bella's pix so much better than mine!



Do you reckon I can work the 'mermaid' look?




I don't like being able to see the water under your feet - can you tell?



If there was a poutin' competition, I'd like to think Bella and I would win!

What else? I went to see Ocean's 13 last week and crushed on Brad. Hard.
That was a treat!

And, as much as I love live music, I am not a festival goin' girl.
I mean, where does a girl plug in her hair straightners?
I've just seen the amount of mud there is at Glasto and I am every kind of happy that I plan on listening to it on the radio and watchin' it on the TV.
However, my entire social circle ARE there.
I know that I'll be left out of every "do you remember when this happened at Glastonbury?' conversation for the next 6 months!
I will not however, have to have a million, trillion showers to rid myself of mud from every part of my bod next week - phew!
Thank goodness for Radio 1 - it's like actually being there, but not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa

Found your site via Judith Morgan's blog about your appreciation of her blog (does that make sense?!)

Your website and blog are so cool!

Kate x

Lucy Felthouse said...

Mmm... totally agreeing with the hotness of Chris Evans, not to be confused with the ex of Billie Piper. Tell me, does he get naked again?