Friday, June 15, 2007

I am positively filled-to-the-brim with fabulousity right now!

On Wednesday, the gorgeous Gemma at Oakdale Junior School in East London, won a Think Pink session for herself and 10 friends - fancy that, me, as a prize!

Despite the icky London humidity, which plays havoc with my hair-do, the Oakdale Pink Ladies were total fabulousness, we had a blast! At the end of the session, I got the biggest and bestest group hug ever - I've decided, I wanna do Think pink workshops everyday! Thank you ladies, you rock n' rule!

Yesterday, I hung out with Swanks at his house in Swanksville - we ate yummy food, laughed a lot and watched the most ah-mazing film called 'The Peaceful Warrior' on a TV bigger than my entire house!




I am in LOVE with this film.
I woke up this morning and it was the first thing I thought of.
It's an adaptation of Dan Millman's book, "Way of the Peaceful Warrior." I haven't read the book - although I'm totally going to now and basically it's the story of Dan (Scott Mechlowicz), a college student and world-champion athlete, who is haunted by the feeling that something is missing from his life.

A chance encounter with the enigmatic "Socrates" (Nick Nolte) throws his "perfect" but shallow life into total disarray and he eventually discovers the true meaning of winning - I'm going to buy my own copy and put it in my own Think Pink vanity case of treats that make me feel fab!

Other things that are making me feel fab are:

* Beauty*licious being on sale in stores and looking so cute next to Think Pink on the bookshelf...
* My Heidi Seeker 'Think Pink' necklace that makes even the glummest commuter on a London tube smile
* An email I got from Think Pink reader, Rosie this morning who has set up her own site based on a comment in the book - it's fab, check it out: http://saturdayhappy.blogspot.com

What's making you feel fabulous today?

No comments: