Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Monday!

I am having and oh-so-slightly smug moment-o because I have bought and wrapped all my Christmas presents a whole 2 weeks before the big day - yay me!

And... I went all Alpha girl and while The Man was away in the week, I went into the loft and got all the Christmas decorations out - I know, get me! I will take pics of my tree and fireplace because quite frankly, I'm really rather chuffed with my creative abilities!

I spent yesterday with my mumma and my step-dad who is fighting Cancer and to see someone you love suffering and in so much pain, is totes heart-breaking. I miss him mocking The Man's inability to shave, I miss him telling me rude jokes and most of all, I miss him being my step-dad.
I'm not normally a preachy kinda girl but this Christmas time be extra nice to your parentals or the people who look after you, 'k?

Yesterday was also sad because I said goodbye to my gorgeous friend, Martin too...
He's got a fab new job in Ireland and at first, I was muchos excited about his new adventure, but after a yummy farewell dinner with him last night, it hit that he isn't just going on holiday, but that he's actually going for good. Boo.
I'm going to miss him so much - love you, mister Martin!



Oh, did you see X Factor on Saturday?
It's my dream final scenario.
Rhydian, Leon and Same Difference - happy days!

As you know, I'm all about the Rhydian - so, so talented, but I LOVE Leon's voice and he's quite cute to look at, but then I feel a certain sense of loyalty to Same Difference as they're from my home town - ohh, I'm so excited - is it wrong to be this excited about a TV show? Maybe I need to get out more!

No comments: