Saturday, December 29, 2007

1. Favorite gift you’ve given?

I like all the gifts I gave, I always choose 'em with me in mind, is that bad?! Well apart from the moisturiser I gave The Man, who wants boy moisturiser?

2. Favorite gift you’ve received?

I got a LOT of very cool gifts, I can't possibly choose - faves deffo included: a bee-you-tiful pink bag from Miss Sally, a sparkler of a ring in the shape of a star from The Man, homemade jam from Swanks, a pink feather pen from The Man's Mum, a watch from my mumma - it's so gorgeous, the biggest set of make up from The Man's dad, a LOT of CDs and DVDs - Oh, and a balloon ride - I totes forgot, that's a bit freakin' cool, innit?

3. Do you rip open the packages, paper and bows be damned, or do you carefully pick them apart, careful not to tear the paper or mash the bow?


If they're wrapped dead pretty, then I'll try and open them carefully, The Man puts a million layers of sellotape on, so I deffo rip his open!

4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? What did you buy?


Oh, I always buy myself gifts, is that not the rules? No? oh.
I bought myself a ring when I was in NYC, It's so blimmin' pretty, it's pink and it sparkles, it doesn't matter how much it costs. Fact.

5. Do you like paper wrapping and bows or gift bags and bows?


I like both if they have cute things for me inside!

6. What would be your fantasy gift — the one gift you’d love someone to give you, providing you don’t have to pay for it or live with someone who might be grumpy because they have to pay for it?


A loin-cloth wearing Lee Mead please x

No comments: