Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Winter Solstice!

So, I was basically Santa yesterday - I delivered parcels.

Each stop providing a selection of festive yums, cute babies to look at, a few tears and lots of laughter!

The Man and I also got an arm-full of pressies in return too - we are so, so spoilt - we are going to have to get up at 4 to open them all before lunch, I reckon!

I know most people are kickin' back and watching bad TV for the next week, but in between family visits, present unwrapping and turkey eating, I've got LOTS of Lola goodness to do...

I'm working on some muchos fun stuff to accompany the fiction books at the moment, I really don't know how I get away with calling it work - I'm having so much blimmin' fun!

I also need to work on book two over the holiday, which now has quite possibly my most favourite title EVER - don't think I can tell you it yet, but deffo will as soon as I'm allowed - think retro 80s Jem for an idea!

In between all of that, I need to do my vision board for 2008 - instead of making new years resolutions that you struggle to keep, I make a list with words and pictures of all the things I'd like to make happen in the year ahead - for example, if I wanted to make new friends, I'd cut out a picture of a group of people laughing and smiling and I'd write what qualities I'd like them to have, like; loyal and fun to be with - get the idea?

Last year's vision board included: a book with my name on, a NY taxi, and a beach amongst others and guess what? I had two books published with my name on them, I went to NY in November and sat on a beach in Croatia back in May - can't wait to start visualising the next year - what would be on your vision board?

I'll post mine as soon as it's done!

1 comment:

Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

Oh I'm doing one of those this year - was going to anyway but v inspired how well yours worked!! Look forward to seeing the new one :)