Sunday, May 27, 2007

Claim to fame!

I don't know if any of you watched Transmission on Friday night presented by the too, too cute Steve Jones and girl idol Lauren Laverne, but I had just got in from watching Superman 3 - how much do I love that film? Let me count the ways! - and the gorgeous Jake Shears, Ana Mantronix and Beth Ditto were sharing a sofa - when will they work together? That's my dream collaboration right there! As if that wasn't enough, Jake Shears, when asked if he loved Brighton, mentioned how he did rudies in the 'Absolute Love' room at the Hotel Pelirocco.

I have stayed in that room, in that bed!




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Hotel Pelirocco.

It's a rock n' roll boutique hotel with each room individually designed by artists and musicians, they're incredible! Other favourites of mine are 'Pin Up Parlour' and 'Modrophenia' and if The Man and I ever stay over in our fave city, we always treat ourselves to one of their fabulous rooms, they're super expensive but completely decadent - so swoonsome!



More important than all that though, I can now say that I've shared the same bed as Jake Shears - happy, happy days!

No comments: