Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I have just bought this...



How adoorbell! Knitted bling, what's not to love about it? The very clever KPS is a totes knitstar, go check out her Etsy!

So, Daniel getting voted off Any Dream will Do?
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Still, it does now leave a clear path for the hot-to-trot, ahhmazingly talented, (did I mention he was hot?) Lee to win - he is making me slightly obsesso-girl but with a performance like Paint it Black, I'd defy anyone not to feel knee wobbles at his beauty. I am currently spending an unhealthy amount of time re-running it over at You Tube - is that bad?

I am in sucha good mood since getting back from my hols, The Man has only been in the cupboard once and that was because he was talking during ADWD - foolish.
I am crazy busy, but because it's stuff I totally love doing, I feel kinda bad calling it work! Before I went away on my hols, I cleared out our back room and have made it a li'l writing den - I've hung a pink ribbon washing line with cute cards and quotes, I've pinned up my mood board which I posted on here - still haven't done the actual exercise, but it's deffo on my list of things to do - and have made a Lola Love inspired mix CD to play as I'm finishing up book 3 and 4 - could life be any sweeter?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGsh I heart any dream will do 2!!
It is my all time favourite show!!
I love ur book 2!!
love u