Thursday, July 05, 2007

Wow, it's been forever hasn't it?! Well a week at least.

I'll start with things I'm curently lovin':

The new orange TV adverts - adoreable!

While I haven't been watching it as much as previous years, I did watch Big Bro last night and LOVED Liam wearing leather hot pants. I think I'm crushin' on him.

My current read: An English Psychic in Hollywood - I cannot put it down, it's so funny and the best bit, it's all true!

Oh, guess what? I won my first prize for writing!
The Benefit make-up counter were running a poetry competition to win a bumper box of Benefit treats, and I won! How cool is that?!
I was beside myself with belly flippin' excitement!

MY TV JUST BLEW UP!
Literally, as I was typing, watchin' the end of Hollyoaks, my TV just blew up, there was smoke and everything! The Man has just declared it offically dead and is very grumpy about it as we are not a multi-TV household. I too am a li'l bit sad as I was looking forward to seeing Katie and Peter: The Baby Diaries tonight. Fancy the TV just blowin' up?!

Where was I?
My PSHE course is going well, I'm learning to say the real names of body bits without sniggering behind my hand and have been doing some great Think Pink/PSHE workshops with a group of fab girls in a local school - fun times are being had by all.

UPDATE: The Man is searching for a warranty on the TV, I've got a sneaky suspicion it's run out, but I am soo not going to be the one to tell him.

I went to the Londoninum yesterday - and went to a super-swanks vegetarian restaurant, I crushed on the waiter who was slightly reminiscent of The Man which I figure makes it okay, and we ate posh food with names that I wasn't all together sure of, I'm from a council estate y'know!

For starters I ordered Japanese rolls which were yummy, 'til I dipped 'em in this green stuff which the lovely Miss Kitty informs me is Wasabi - who knew it was the hottest thing in the world, ever? Agent J had to feed me water and Rennies - I like to think I maintained a level of calm throughout the whole head blowing experience, although the chances are slim! Still, they didn't disown me throughout the whole affair and it seems I'm still writing books for them so I can't have been so bad, right?!!

The rest of the dinner was pretty fab, but my tummy has been pretty poorly ever since, I have spent a lot of today in bed feeling like an inhabitant of icksville.
Not nice.

And I missed a date with Miss Sally because of it. Rude.

The lovely Swanks is a real-life vegetarian, he cooks me dee-lish pasta so I know that whole anti-meat thing is doable, but for now, I'm remaining cautious of the no meat eatin', it seems like a minefield of potential belly aches to me!

So, right now I have a belly ache and no TV - sad days! These are a very minor blip in the world of me though, life is still very, very sweet - I'm not knee deep in water, I still have an innate ability to accessorise, I'm going to Edinbro in August - hurrah!

No comments: