Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's APPRECIATION WEDNESDAY!

So, today, on this sun-shine-filled Wednesday of fabulousness, the things I'm muchos appreciating are:

My sale shoes from Office.
I mean, look at 'em, don't tell me you've not just fallen in love because quite
frankly, I won't believe you!



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVc70Z4PP1MBu4iKeNtj6wLuHwC4Ueyep6ijD2cGgE-85K73SWWEJIXI5ebTb-3HzPlaLu7H2iy9GJO5BnZyEfR82mZdEEKZ1rHm3zAb0y3BSDNcvIvc8BbK7Hn9x-XObYRByYyQ/s1600-h/IMG_0764.JPG">

Friends.
I know that's like crazy-vague, but I'm quite possibly the luckiest lady in the world to attract the bestest friends, EVAH.


Hairspray

I went to see it AGAIN last night with some of my most favourite of friends: Miss Sally, Lou, Lydia and Lorraine and a much loved new addition to my world, Stoo, who is technically The Man's friend, but I've nicked him because he has a limited edition series 1 and 2 boxset of Jem, I know, you'd nick him as your mate too, right?



We had the best time and today I am all about channeling my inner Tracy Turnblad - LOVE her. LOVE her moves. LOVE her voice. Especially LOVE the fact that if I ACTUALLY were TT I would get to smooch Lake Larkin and have him jump on my bed singing 'bout how much he loves me. Sigh.

Grapes
They're the new chocolate y'know.


Shampoo

No, not the wash-your-hair kind - the 90's girl duo who are my total fail-safe, butt-kick in music form!



Yesterday, before going out I wasn't rockin' the confidence 100% and no matter how much I tried tunin' into my inner Think Pink soundtrack, the dial kept getting stuck on glum. That was 'til I put Shampoo on my ipod, put on my ridiculously HUGE headcans and rocked out in my office for half hour.
Forget the Spice Girls, these girls are what girl power is all about. Insta-feel-good-fabulousness. AND they wore the coolest, kitsch accessories - Shampoo, where are you?!!

What are you appreciating this Wednesday?

1 comment:

*neasa* said...

I am so so angry!
My local cinema isn't showing Hairspray!

Who actually WANTS to go see Harry Potter?! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

i love love your blogs so much, they kinda inspired me to restart mine up again.

stay fabulous!

xxx neasa