Monday, August 13, 2007

Look at this adoreable treat I bought myself for...well, just being me really!

It was £25 and I got it for £8!



Now, my bank balance is currently in a shockin' state of affairs, but if you're reading mister accountant - which I doubt you are coz you're all about the numbers, but if you are, I can completely justify my purchase - it's super huge which means I'll use less carrier bags therefore saving the environmentals, I can get my laptop in there which makes it a work bag and it's also perfecto for a flight bag and as I'm going on two flights in the next four months, it's already paid for itself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V E R Y* C U T E* I love the silver stars! It's a purse even Rainbow Brite couldn't resist! ;D
And another good reason for getting it is definitely the price! :)