Friday, August 03, 2007

Hairspray!

I've FINALLY seen it.

I LOVE it.

I want to see it again immediately.

From Tracy's first number "Welcome to Baltimore" I was wanting to dance in my seat.
I bet if I'd watched it in the Americanos they'd have been up and dancing! (The Man and I always go to the cinema when we go to the Americanos 'coz they clap and whoop and get really involved - I love that!)

I heart Tracy Turnblad!
Nicky is my new fave inspiro- girl, with moves that would put any skinny minny to shame, a killer voice and a fabulous-o actress!
Zac Affron was dee-vinely cheesy and totes easy on the eye, Queen Latifah was increds, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
I've just ordered my soundtrack so I can Hairspray my life up via the ipod anywhere I go! I hope it comes soonest, gonna wait by the post box 'til it comes!

I have nothing else to report people of fabulousity, due to the fact I've been working, hard!

No comments: