Monday, April 28, 2008

Hola!

I'm writer-girl today and have offish started book 3 of the Lola Love fiction series - it's so much fun, I'm beyond excited that I get to hang out with Lola on a daily basis now - like I've not got the best life ever?!!

So, as you know, when I'm writing, I LOVE me a visit to the procrastination station, which is basically anywhere, or anything, that is NOT what I'm actually supposed to be doing, so when I received this emailage from a gal-pal entitled Fun Things About Me, I thought answering it would be fun time frankies...

Four things about me that you may or may not know in no particular
order:

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. shop assistant
2. runner on SM:TV live
3. workie at Just Seventeen magazine
4. author-girl - whoop, whoop!

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Beaches
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Hairspray
4. Clueless

Four places I have lived:
1. This is lame-o, but I've only ever lived in Portsmouth, but that's set to change v.soon!


Four TV Shows that I watch:(FYI: I watch a LOT of TV these are just my faves right now...)
1. Jordan and Peter - love it.
2. I'd do Aything
3. The Girls Next Door
4. Kimora: Life in the Fab lane

Four places I have been:
1. San Francisco
2. New York
3. Croatia
4. Verona, Italy

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Sophie
2. Lindsey
3. Julie
4. Cordelia

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. chocolate cake
3. Chocolate brownies
4. Chocolate ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. San Francisco
2. New York
3. Dublin, Ireland
4. Cathy's writer room on her day bed - sigh.

Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. My first fiction books coming out in July - whoop, whoop!
2. Edinbro book festival - I'm actually appearing as a writer-girl, beyond excited!
3. Going to LA for my 30th birthday
4. Going to Iceland on my first ever mum/daughter holiday...

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over (and have)
1. Namedropper - Emma Forrest
2. Diary of a Crush series - Sarra Manning
3. Weetzie Bat - FLB
4. Gingerbread - Rachel Cohn

So have fun with this...take out my answers and send the questions to friends. Or, I'd love to hear your answers...leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of previous jobs..I was having a mega clearout this weekend and came across a certain issue of Rant where you are posing with a laptop. Too funny! Though not as funny as some Xmas stickers of us where I have hair that is identical to the hair Jacks have in a pack of cards! What's that all about?!

Silvia said...

You've got mail!

(now i crave a bouquet of sharpened pencils, tea and that movie!)

xoxox