Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am still poorly - I'm not going to lie, I'm beyond bored with these germs now.

I did have a pink flash of fabulousness in my otherwise grey, germy day - I had a phone interview with One Night Only.

FYI: I tried inserting a picture here, but apparently I'm not allowed to upload pix right now - how rude - I suggest you go google 'em to share the love.

I know, I'm no longer 13, but I've developed a HUGE crush on these indie-boy-cutesters. I do love their music, honest. No, really I do, I just happen to think the lead singer, George, is very easy on the eye too. He is totes the boy I would of crushed on at college. Sigh.

Anyway, the interview was too cute - the keyboard player and I bonded over marching bands - we were both in one, he played the trombone, I played the side drum - cute.

Seriously though, like writing books, being an agony aunt for Mizz mag, hosting Think Pink workshops isn't the best job already, as ed-girl of the brand-new www.lolasland.com, I get to interview pop boys too - happy, happy days! I also get to interview kick-ass chicks and write fab features - it's freakin' awesome!

If you haven't been to visit yet, please go over now - www.lolasland.com - it's super-cute and has lots of ah-mazing treats for you to devour, including my interview with the soon-to-be huge Jonas Bros - they're nice to look at and wear neck scarfs - they do sing Busted songs though, they really shouldn't mess with the Busted.

The Pink Parade is still rockin' and rulin' in our favourite city, NYC - we are now hanging out with our favourite author-girl Melissa Walker - go visit us!

I will soon be moving to www.pink-world.co.uk so be sure to go over and bookmark it as this blogginz will be de-funct from May 1st, 'k?!!

1 comment:

Silvia said...

will do :)

o and i loooove lola's land!

smooches!