Monday, April 21, 2008

So, I've got so much to tell you, 'cept it's all I can do to type right now as I'm beyond poorly, for the last week I've had the flu.
Boo
Not man flu, real life achey, can't eat, flu.
It sucks.
A lot.
And nearly a week and a half on, I'm substantially bored of it. I've not told you about The Man b'day musical weekend - we went to see Wicked and Hairspray, how Expedia messed up our hotel and I was less than pink thinkin' about it all, I also haven't told you about my celebrity encounters, my new favourite music and my love of guitar boys Elliot Minor...and that's just for starters!

But I'm still poorly so all that is going to have to wait, I'm not gonna leave you empty handed though, because while I've been poorly, I've been LOVIN' teev watching and my absolute favourite has to be Gavin and Stacey - if you've never seen it, shame on you. I'm off to order the boxset, I suggest you do the same...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it spooky that you posted the same clip as me or did you copy me, hmmm? ;)

Hope you feel better soon, chicken.