Thursday, April 10, 2008

I declare today, Thursday 10th April, Spring sunshine day!

Ohhhh, I love the spring, don't you? I am not however, ready to bare tightless legs yet. I started my spring body cleaning this morning, I've got some yummy new Organic Blue body scrub - totes recommend it - and am now ready to start with the moisturising lotion with a hint of tan, if anyone knows of any without that funny tann-y smell, I would be much-o appreciative! I know I have mentioned previously that I am all about the Kelly O pale, which, FYI, I still am, but really, if you were to see my legs right now, you'd get snow blindness. So, to save getting sued for hurting your eyes, a touch of colour is most deffo the way forward!

But who'd have thought that after Sunday, we'd be frolicking in the spring sunshine today - this is me on Sunday morning...



I LOVE the snow, I totally forgot until I woke up on Sunday morning to find a text from Vix saying: "Oh my, the sky appears to have fallen down!" so I checked, because that would be all kinds of crazy, turns out she was only blimmin' right, so the man and I rushed out in our PJs to have a snowball fight! Hurrah for snow!

Then, on Thursday, today, it goes and turns into a Sunshine Spring day and I LOVE that too, check out me getting my art-girl on in my garden this morning...








I am in such a good mood right now, not just because it's spring, but because I'm doing a Think Pink workshop today - unfortunately, today's session is all booked up, but don't worry, I'll be doing lots during June and July, and I would love for y'all to come along, I'll post the dates up as soon as I know!

Workshops rock! I love writing books and all, but workshops really are my very favourite thing - I get to hang with super-cool Pink Ladies and we get to do some kick-ass bravado boosting in person - what's not to love about that?!!!

Exciting news! All you fabu blog readers get to have a sneaky peek at Lola's new website of fabulousness: www.lolasland.com next week - I know, I totes spoil you, don't I?!! - It's offish launch is the 22nd April, but if you head over next week, you'll be able to get yourself an exclusive look at Lola's new home - it's increds, I want to move in myself!

Oh, and while I'm popping up pics - this is me this morning, in pre-workshop mode - I feel like a cross between Frida Khalo (who I am toally obsess-o with right now!) and Lola Love!



Have a great Spring Sunshine day, chicas!

2 comments:

Silvia said...

you too!!

xo

Jaimie Admans said...

Oh, I would kill for your hair! So pretty!
Now if it would just stop raining here, we could have Spring Sunshine day too!