Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blue is the colour!



I know it's normally pink but just for today, I am ALL about the blue, because my local football team, Portsmouth FC are playing in the FA cup final!

Now, I'm not your usual football fan kinda girl, but this is BIG stuff.
Portsmouth is an island so you really cannot escape the football fever that has taken over right now. There are flags in every house, blue balloons in windows and yesterday was offish blue day where everyone in the city wore blue...

I however am a rare breed, I have a Man who doesn't dig the football, and it was all I could do to persuade him to stay home and watch the game, because sshh, don't tell anyone, I'm a little bit excited!

I should be finishing up the first draft of the next book - I'm lovin' this book btw - but I really wanna watch it, I don't fully understand the game but I know I could shout 'come on you blues' and seriously, it's really only about the singing, isn't it?

COME ON YOU BLUES!

No comments: