Monday, May 26, 2008

Photo time! Okay, so I finally found the camera upload wire and thought I'd share a few of my fave pix from the last couple of weeks...

This is one of my BFFs, Manda - you'd never guess, but this is her hen night!




Note to self: don't let Debs organise my hen night!




Debs, bride-to-be Manda, Kate...



This was us after a few too many dizzy waters...Susie, Manda, Me, Debs...



The actual wedding - an altogether much more sophist occasion - Miss Chloe, Me, Manda and Susie...



Debs and I working our best America's Next Top Model poses...



Me rockin' the London Bridge backdrop...



This is a shop in Covent Garden, I want. them. all.




Me looking maybe a li'l too glam for the Irish countryside - I went walking 14 miles looking like that!



This is what we walked 14 miles for...Torq Waterfall.



We stayed in the village that Jesse is from, Jesse for Nancy!




Check out my new apartment - cute! It's actually a pit cottage in the Ring of Kerry...



A pit pony who thinks the whole thing is one big laugh...




Me on the beach in Waterville - this was quie possibly the prettiest place I've EVER been to...




Sigh.





Make a wish!


No comments: