Sunday, January 21, 2007

If Ugly Betty was ice cream, it would be Praline and Cream.
If Ugly Betty was chocolate, it would be Galaxy.
Ugly Betty is my most favourite programme. Evah.

I so want for Betty to be my best friend we would eat ice cream, wear orange and green together in a totally cool clashing type way and take over the super-skinny world of fash mags and make laughing out loud, wearing Heidi Seeker accessories and drinking yummy, scrummy hot chocolate for breakfast the 'thing du jour'.

I missed it again on Friday, but caught up today and cried. Again.
Not in a bad way. Just coz there's never been a fictitious character who I could relate to as much as I do Betty, I wish I'd of had a programme like this as a teen, life would of been so much sweeter knowing that geek girl = fabulous-o!

I reckon Lola, hipster heroine of Think Pink, would dig Betty mostest. In fact, they would be the bestest of friends, they're very similar, 'cept Lola knows that when you Think Pink, the things that are different 'bout you, are the things that make you YOU-nique - because when you Think Pink, you rock!
Must send Betty a book!

Tomorrow is meant to be the glummest day in glumsville according to statistics - so I'm blowin' off the world o' work and instead I'm off on a road trip to Brighton with the fabulous Miss Sally - whoop, whoop.
We both have A*s in Boyology and Shoppology and Brighton is by far the best place to utilise both our qualifications - so, so excited!

I hung out with the lovely Chloe, aged 9 yesterday - she's the daughter of my friend Manda's boyfriend - she demanded I sign both her copies of Think Pink.
Both.
That, my friends is dedication to her favourite author.
As we are both only children, we both have the ability to be drama queens and spent the afternoon writing her first masterpiece 'It's all about me: Chloe aged 9.' It's gonna be huge.

I also hung out at what used to be my second home as a teen girl - The Rains' household. I spent more time with Susie, Manda and Pauline than I did in my own house and it was so good to be back there. Manda had her dog Frankie with her, who I have real dog-envy of. She's got big globby, flobberchops that Manda has to wipe with babywipes - can you imagine? It would be like having a real bambino - she's super cute but she wasn't so impressed by my glitter pumps though and started barking at them for no reason!

Off to paint my nails' with the very aptly named 'Brighton Rock'.

No comments: