Friday, January 26, 2007

It's 4am and I'm awake.

Rude.

So instead of tossing and turning, I've decided to continue with the SATC box set.

Oh, guess what? I got an email from Meg Cabot yesterday.
No, I won't shut up, it's the truth.
I interviewed Meg when she was over in the UK at her Princess event in Harrods.
She ruled.
The Man came with me in his official capacity as photo-boy, and when introduced to Meg, he commented on her boots (they were pink and cowboy-like - v.coolio-a-go go) 'cept Meg thought he said 'nice boobs' - what can I say? it was awkward.

Luckily for me, Meg hasn't held The Man against me and while I shouldn't be starstruck, I totally am.
She's the queen of freakin' book writing - damn it - course I'm starstruck to find Meg emailage in my inbox.

Highlight of day for deffo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Lisa you were awake as early as me. Still no sightings of The Book in Weymouth. Mine hasnt come from the internet. Error on date put in for receiving it June 3rd by your Man. Love your blogg I wish I was 16 again not the big figure Im going to be as you know x

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cool! I adore Meg Cabot. Am jealous.