Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Soooo - it's finally here - I'm a proper published author girl!


WOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!





As if a boootiful book wasn't enough for one day, there's a website too!

Yep, www.pink-world.co.uk has had a dee-lish make-over!

The Think Pink online zine, Pink-World, is the zine I've always wanted to read. 'Cept no one ever made it, which, is really rather rude. Instead, they made a whole lot of glossy zines that tell you how to wear your hair, that size 00 is the new size 10 and that you should have serious life-envy of…well, everyone who isn't you basically.

That sucked.
Don't get me wrong, I heart fashion, make-up and celeb types, but I also dig on me, so while Think Pink will be sure to shout about Lola and I's love for Benefit make-up (damn, that stuff is cute.) it'll also interview coolio-a-go-go girls who are already rockin' at what they do, it will send props to teen girls who are doing fabulous things and will provide a regular fix of everything a girl needs to feel feisty, fun, fearless and fabulous!

Please come by as often as you can, there will be regular updates, competitions, news and reviews every week - check it out, read it, comment, love it!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The new website is AHSUM!!! gorgeous lady! Well done you - congratulations on your launch day. Can't wait for my copy to arrive!

xxx