Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm watching Ugly Betty.
I don't think I could love a teev programme more, than I love UB - it's fabulousness on a fabulousness stick and is my treat for finishing all my work.

I used to think I could work and watch TV but that was a total lie I'd made up to myself to justify watching Fern and Phil every morning...So now the rule is, TV is a treat that can only be watched when the work is done. Now, I love me some TV so, as you can imagine, I am a whole lot more productive!

Whilemina, her stoopid 'toodles' assistant, and that super annoyin' wannabee assistant, Amanda are all suckfaces - Betty rules. So there.

In un-betty related news - I am turning into a bit of a muso girl right now, spending money I really don't have on music that I'm telling myself I REALLY need.
I don't know if it's cool or not, but having never been part of the cool-kid-crew, I'm guessing it doesn't really matter now, but I love The Ordinary Boys, especially their new one, I Luv You. I've been singing it all day much to the annoyance of The Man, I'm also lovin' Amy Winehouse's version of 'Valerie' and Swanks has been ravin' about a band he's currently pretending to like to impress a certain someone, called The Guillimots - well, I heard them on Vernon's R1 show today and I love, love, love them - so I bought their album along with The Ordinary Boys from itunes - which are now on my ipod ready for beach walking tomorrow morning.

Yep, beach walking.

Coz I got so poorly over Christmas, I got v. lazy and did no exercise and now I'm feeling like I'm right out of slobsville - so I'm gonna take full advantage of living near the sea, I'm gonna wrap up warm, put on my pink trainers and get walkin' before I start work tomorrow mornin' - I might not do it if it rains though, don't wanna make me poorly again do I?

Anyway, if you haven't already, remember to head over to Pink-World and sign up to become a Pink Lady before Friday 19th and you'll be in with a chance of winning some fabulouso, super posh Sanctuary products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving UB too. And my husb keeps nagging me about The Guillimots so I must get him to stick some tracks on my iTunes.