Saturday, March 24, 2007

Is it wrong that my life is infinitely more better now that I finally got all caught up on 'Ugly Betty'?

Is it also wrong that I nearly turned down an evening of dizzy water-fuelled fun with Vix because I wanted to see 'Dancing on Ice - the champions' whilst eating a sticky belgian bun?

Actually don't answer that, I totes know the answer which is why Vix will be calling for me soonest!

Except I need to scrub myself.

Hard.

Really hard.

Y'see, this mornin', mid-march, I figured my english rose complexion was in need of a touch of sun-kissed colour.

Turns out there's a reason why I don't already look sun-kissed.

Sun-kissed product combined with English rose complexion = orange.
As in bright, bad-ass orange. I could totes give Xtina a run for her money right now.
It's not right, and it most certainly is not okay.

Thank the stars for exfoliator.
I do believe it was invented for moments like this.
I'm slightly concerned I may scrub so hard I reach bone, but hey if Posh can work it, so can I, right?

I also cut my fringe. It's been one of those days okay?

And while I, like Lola, actively encourage experimentation with your appearance, I'm thinking maybe you might want to re-consider if you're feeling a little bit off sorts - the off sorts category includes everything from PMT, angsties, annoyance with boy-types - if you have all three, forget about it - watch a DVD and eat chocolate instead! Which, in retrospect is most deffo what I should have done, and not turned to self-prettification, still, we live and learn!

The fringe, after a bit more trimming and product application is now moderately okay.
Why I didn't just book in a free trim with the hairdresser from heaven I do not know.
Tsch.

So you'll excuse me while I go get scrubbing. I only have an hour!

love and lipgloss....

No comments: