Saturday, March 31, 2007

I've made a proper Walk New York fundraising page and everything! Well, Keris, my partner in all things New York walkin' has made a fundraising page.
I copied her.

There's a link to it over there to your right - go check it out and most importantly, while you're there, please, please sponsor me, I ain't too proud to beg y'know!

I'll be working a v.cute pink ensemble including my KPS pink hat with ears that will have all the cool kids going a rather nasty shade of envy green in aid of The Children's Society.
The charity does seriously amazing work here in England working with over 50,000 children, including those who are at risk on the streets, disabled, in trouble with the law and refugees - that's pretty awesome, right?

So please give, give, give - 'coz giving is fabulous. Fact.

No comments: