Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm watching Sense and Sensibility - I'm sucha sucker for a period drama, heaving bosoms, dee-lish costumes and cute boys talking in pretty words. Sigh.
I am ALL about Mr Willoughby.

Talkin' of cute boys talking in pretty words, it was The Man and I's anniversary this week and he sprung a trip to Bath on me yesterday. I have never been to Bath but am now officially totally head-over heels in heart with the place - it's olden days, yet has lots of fabulous shops - what's not to love about that?
There is obviously a whole lot more to Bath than just shops, although shops ARE important, so The Man and I went on an open top bus tour. I love me a bus tour, it's obligatory when I visit any new town, luckily The Man is cool with it too, so we went on two! I don't have any pics because my camera has officially died.
Sad days.
But take my word for it, it's totes beautiful and worth a visit. I'm in LOVE with it, might even try and talk The Man into living there I loved it so much.

Today was meant to be about work, but mostly I've been sleeping instead.
Sleeping is seriously under-rated and I'm quite certain that if there was an award for it, I would SO be the winner!

I attempted to see Hairspray again on Friday with my bff Susie, but when we arrived, turned out the interpipe had the times wrong so we missed it. We came home ate carrot cake and watched Charlie leave the BB house instead!
Am I jinxed?
Am I destined to watch my £5.99 Ricki Lake version forever instead?
I was going to take myself along today but what with all the important sleeping I've been doing, there really has been no time! Luckily it's on for another week, so I WILL deffo go see it this week, anyone wanna come with me?

No comments: