Saturday, February 17, 2007

It really is Christmas - why? Because James Morrison is singin' to me on Popworld - I love him - I'm in my Pj's - pink, natch and most importantly, because I took Lola's advice over at Pink-World and decided that 'coz it was Love Yourself Up month, I'd Love Myself Up and treat myself to a box of Heidi Seeker goodies, which dare I say it, is better than chocolate - yes I know, I said that out loud and everything, but only 'coz it's truth. Anyway, my purched merch arrived this morning and I'm on a total heidiseeker fabulousity high...

HeidiSeeker is my bestie - she said so on her site and everything, that makes it factuality.
I'd just like to say that my bestie rules the school because my purched merch is soo good I can't decide what to wear, so I'm wearing it all at once.

I'm not entirely sure whether this is the look she had in mind when designing trinkets of cuteness, but right now, in my pink Pjs, I'm sporting the totes adoreable pink-tinted, heart-shaped sunglasses - Lola has totally got the right idea y'know, the world is significantly better when viewed through these - I'm wearing a bag charm as an earring and have nu-rave, smiley face hair clips on one side of my bonce and a mini lightening bolt on the other - tres chic. Well, kinda.

Luckily for me, unluckily for you as I'm sure it would of provided mucho laugh-age, the digi cam is busted, so I am unable to capture this moment of fashion fabulousness but hey, you've got imaginations, right?!

I'm going to try again at seeing 'Music and Lyrics' tonight, this time I'm going to go with Susie who actually wants to see it, unlike The Man who I was having to bribe with the promise of chocolate to come with me, he is going to see Hot Fuzz with his boy mates instead - I'm kinda bummed coz I would of liked to have seen that too, but I'd much rather a cheesy rom com with hugh and drew - I love me the Drew!

No comments: