Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So, it's heart day and heart day is all about sharing' the love!

So you'll be pleased to know that The Man did not disappoint - there was a Doris Day CD- yay - along with tix for G4 - you may laugh, but I am quite the cheesemeister and I love G4 - so this was too, too cool! I'm meeting him from work where we're going to have a yummy, scrummy Chinese and then go see 'Music and Lyrics' - cutesville.

Although I've just found out that at our cinema, they're playing Dirty Dancing - can you imagine?
A group of your best gal pals, a bag of white chocolate malteasers and Dirty Dancing on the big screen? It's the stuff of dreams!
I wish I'd known sooner so I could of gathered up my own pink ladies. Boo.

Besides getting heart from The Man, I also got V-day mail from gal pals too - how lucky am I? Miss Liane Bonin, author girl of Celebrity Skin, sent me a personalised copy of her book, so cool - thanks Liane, am trying desperately to finish all my work so I can start reading it!
AND the adoreable Anna Butler, the fabulous lady behind Custom Made sent me my very own pair of love heart hair clips - ohmystars, they're kawaii, kawaii! I will wow The Man with my prettilicious accessorised hair when I wear them tonight!

I'm hoping V-day is fabulous for you too, it's not all about sending a card or getting a card from your crush, it's about hearting your friends and family and most importantly, yourself - so send a li'l 'I heart you' email or text to your gal-pals or boy mates and treat yourself to a li'l treat whether it's a bubble-filled bath, a chocolate bar, a back-to-back DVD-athon or a cute purchase from one of these fabulous-o websites: www.heidiseeker.com, www.custommadeuk.com or www.fredflare.com because, let's face it, you're worth it, right?!

No comments: