Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Now, I know The Man sometimes has to have cupboard time, but as a rule, he's really rather awesome on a daily basis.

He's v.nice to look at, he reads everything I write - even the v.poo first drafts, he sends me emails right outta cutesville, he cooks - everyday, like I say, he's pretty fab.
And we really don't need a card-shop created day to share the love, but we're total suckers for a celebration, we will crack open pink bubbles and a bar of chocolate for almost anything - we totes love a celebration, which is why he's upstairs in his li'l room doing me-related things ready for tomorrow and I'm downstairs...typing this.

Don't fear, I'm just supes-organised, and if I could get me a spy-cam for his room, I'm guessing he's only writing my card and wrapping the Doris Day CD I've been hinting for everyday since I saw the TV advert, but it's still too cute!
Right out of the Swanks School of Love, I've created a li'l bag of V day love for The Man. It includes a really cheesy CD - he loves the cheese more than me, a wind up beating heart, a love tree that you water and it grows, some chocs that say 'I love you' and Stephen King's The Cell - not very romantic, but it's what he wants 'k?

As you know, over at www.pink-world.co.uk it's Love Yourself Up month, and as a treat to self I went to lunch with the lovely ladies from work - we went to Cafe Coco where we drank the most amazing hot chocolate ever and ate yummy food - so, so good! But guess what? BIG NEWS, I'm giving up chocolate for Lent. I know!
Now, while I'm not religious, I'm all about giving up something important to understand what it is to be without it, the adoreable Annette who I work with does this every year, so this year I'm going to join her and I'm going to give up chocolate - I feel positively virtuous just talking about it...
Of course, if it all gets too much I might just have to replace chocolate with buying cute accessories and make up.
Apparently though, that's not the idea.
Geez, this is gonna be a roadtrip to hardsville!

Other news: my supes-cool friend Liane Bonin, has a fabulous-o book called Celebrity Skin out now - go buy it here - it's amazing!

No comments: