Friday, February 16, 2007

So, I just wrote an entire blog entry and my 'puter ate it. How rude.
Although, in a way I'm thinkin' it might be a good thing, as I was bein' a hella whingy minx - need new bed blah, blah, no trip to NYC blah, blah, being an adult sucks blah, blah and well...that just simply will not do.

So let's talk stuff of fabulousness instead...The man and I blew off the cinema on V night because I'd completely forgotten the Brits were on, and I love me an award ceremony.
Luckily, The Man does too, so we still went for yummy scrummy Chinese in this really rather cute place where there were no other customers, not one.
This is normally a bad sign, but we were guessing it was because we were early, we then decided it was because we were super-swanky VIP types - that's what happens when two writers get together - super active imaginations!
The food was dee-lish and the totes adoreable staff gave us chocolate hearts to take away - faboos!

We munched them in front of the Brits whilst drinkin' some pink bubbles - oh, how I loved me the Brits - Russell Brand is hilarity x 100 and didn't even mention his boy thing for a whole hour - must be a record! Take That - so, so good - Mark Owen was never my favourite the foirst time round, but I loved his solo material and I totes love that thing he does with his arm when he gets excited 'bout the chorus comin'!

In other news - I will be announcing the winners of the Sancturary competition and the Pimp my Book competition over at Pink-World later today - so good luck if you entered - I've got my fingers crossed for you! There's also some real treats comin' over at Pink-World in the next couple of weeks so keep checkin' in and sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss out on any fabulous Lola mail!

No comments: