Monday, July 09, 2007

I have been cursing that pesky wizard, that was until I saw this...



HAWT. HAWT. HAWT.

Stick a fork in him, he is done.

So while I am not lovin' the pesky Wizard, I am most deffo diggin' Daniel R - call me shallow, but I heart me a man in eyeliner mostest!


In other news:
STILL no TV.

The one we wanted was out of stock and The Man is now adamant that it's THE ONE.
No other TV will suffice. Which is all very well, but in the meantime I'm STILL without a TV.
Am I missing anything?

There are, however, technological deficiencies that I can control - I bought myself a super-new pair of GHD's today, in fact I splashed out on the limited edition summer bag with all the prods in and everything. I am sitting by my mailbox in anticipation. I will have the straightest bob in all of bobsville.


In hair news:
I'm growing out the bob.
It's a li'l bit nightmareish growing any do out, but I'm committed to the girl cause!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should of taken up my offer of the little black and white tv I had in the loft. Butterfly bags the white one and the striped peach one still not gone down xx

Anonymous said...

Hey lady, Sally's just shown me the email about Gok, how amazing?!?! Also, you naughty lady, I've gone and bought something from Dressed By Dani coz of you... Lou x