Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lisa in 2-blogs-in-a-day shocker!

I know, fingers of fire today...but I'm breakin' out in hives just thinkin' bout a totes blushworthy momento I had yesterday that I'm hoping talking about will help solve...

So, yesterday, I was a lady that lunched!
I went to the fabulous chocolate cafe, Cocos with official Pink Ladies, Annette, Lorraine and Lou - we ate yummy food - I had a white chocolate cheesecake, mmmm - we chatted lots and we laughed lots - perfecto way to spend lunch.

Fact.

No embarrasmento so far.

Then, I went to meet my cousin Vix at a shoppin' centre we have near the sea, bad move when wearing a 1950's style skirt ensemble.

Afforementioned skirt is cute.

Afforementioned skirt is also fitted, so needs to be worn with a pair of v.v.unattractive Bridget-style, Gok approved Spanx.

afforementioned skirt combined with tornado like sea winds, well, that's the freakin' devil.

Fact.

The tornado-like winds were playing havoc with hair attaching itself to a lip-glossed pout, so while I tried to sort the barnet, I took my eyes of trying to control the skirt. Which is when it happened.

It blew up.

Not in a sexy Marilyn-esque kinda way in a totes up-around-my-ears kinda way.

Showing my spanks to the entirety of the shopping centre.

And there were A LOT of people there.

I don't get embarrassed as a rule, but man, that caused blushage x 1000.

Where was my cousin Vix in all this you may wonder, I too wondered this as I searched for a helping hand in dealing with the skirt debacle, turns out she was too busy laughing.

Hard.

Yeah thanks, thanks a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, who'd have known that our chocolatey lunch would have ended in such events?! He he. Gotta love those Spanx though... x