Friday, July 27, 2007

So, I'm back in training for Walk New York.

Since I got back from my hols in Croatia, which was waaaay back in May, I've been a slacker from slacksville as far as exercise has been concerned, which is just no good if I'm gonna tackle those streets of NY and not faint with exhaustion on the 3rd mile, which is why I'm back on it - I've done two 3 mile walks this week - I'm not happy about perspiration, but I am happy about the cute new black with pink piping work-out outfit I've bought. Well, as readers of Beauty*Licious will know, Lola highly recommends making the whole exercise process a whole lot easier with a cool ensemble, and it would be beyond rudeness to ignore Lola, right?

This week s'far: Monday I went on a roadtrip with the fabulous Miss Sally, we were like Thelma and Louise, well, apart from that driving off a cliff bit, because well, that would just be silly. We drove along the coast to Bournemouth where we were shamelessly seduced by...The Sales.

I heart Office the shoe shop, but I heart it 100 times more when it has a big dee-lish sale sign in the window. Don't tell my bank manager who is already hot on my tail for excessive spending on books this month, but I bought 2 vay, vay bee-yoouu-tiful pairs of footwear that should be put in a frame not worn on feet! I can't get my digi-cam to work but when I do, you'll be head over office shoe in love with them too.
Wednesday was all about HEROES! I've been trying not to get into too much TV since I realised that while life was slightly boring without it, it didn't end and I got so much more done, but this is my absolute exception to the rule and there are reasons for that, mainly because it's so blimmin' brilliant! I was a li'l bit scared as I'm a major-league wuss, but it was so, so good, and I closed my eyes thru the scary bits!

Yesterday, was The Man and I's 6th year anniversary - awww. Having forgiven him for Sunday's cinema trip I bought him a Fall Out Boy CD and he bought me dinner in a vay, vay lovely country pub and then we went to see The Simpsons Movie, which, if you haven't seen it, is HIGHlarious - LOVED it!

No comments: