Sunday, July 22, 2007

These are dark, dark days.

I am so unbelievably excited about the release of the movie Hairspray that I've not been able to think about much else.

Whilst that may make me sound slightly shallow, it is in fact, fact.

I planned on going with my Pink Ladies on Friday, but that got canceled, so I figured I'd go on my own. I'm totes cool with a solo date, but The Man said he'd like to go and that he'd take me on Sunday, today.

Cute, I thought.


We went and had a yummy dinner and then when we arrived rather conveniently I'd like to point out, at the cinema just in time for the 1pm showing of that pesky blimmin wizard. Hmm.

Seems Hairspray wasn't even on at that blimmin' cinema.

I am NOT happy.

Not only has Hairspray been out for three whole days and I still haven't seen it, which, quite frankly is a freakin' travesty, my boyf is a totes trickster and I have had to sit through three bum-numbing hours of that blimmin' wizard.

Hmph.

I know that a lot of you have love for the wizardy types, and I have to say, I dig the first two films, but this one? Not so much.

I fell asleep.

As in snorin' and chin dribblin' and everything.

The lady next to me gave me a proper hard elbow nudge.

She obviously didn't know that I was there under false pretenses, as I don't think she'd have nudged me quite so hard if she had - c'mon lady, where's the sisterly love?

It wasn't awful, but I didn't have a lot of love for it either.

Would have much preferred Hairspray.

Hmph.

On the subject of films I wanna see, I have discovered www.simpsonsmovie.com You can simpsonize yourself, like that's not the best thing, ever?!!

I LOVE it!

Check me out as a Simpson!



Cool eh?

No comments: