Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Before I start, have you seen that Hairspray the musical is now on the Westend stage?!! How freakin' awesome is that? When I'm back from NYC, I wanna go bad!

This is only going to be a short 'un coz as always I'm totes disorganised and still have HUGE amounts work to do before I can get excited 'bout NYC - I haven't even got any dollars yet and I'm deffo gonna need them!

Just so you know, I'm off early Friday morning, the walk is on Sat - please send me lots of pink, positive thoughts - Sunday is shopping day and we come back Monday afternoon! Will take a photo diary for y'all!

In other news, I'm the luckiest girl in lucksville!

It's now Wednesday and I'm still getting Birthday parcels - whoop, whoop!



These are a selection of treats from Chevverchops and Miss Sally - Benefit prods AND chocolate - who wouldn't be happy with that?!



These treats from Miss Steph - I especially love the envelope that has a pic of JK rowling and a comment that says 'that'll be you one day!' - how freakin' cute?! Thanks Miss Steph!



This hand made card from the uber talented, ed-girl Julie - how beautiful is it?



These gorgeous travel treats for my NYC trip from the fabulous Miss Lindsey and yummy James - the travel journal is filled with Miss Lindsey's favourite NYC haunts - how blimmin cool is that?!



Look! How much do you want a felt Lola badge?!! it's adoreable isn't it? Uber cool ed-girl of Sugarpaper zine, Seleena has made me it and I will be wearing it everywhere from now on!



And finally, this pile of good-enough-to-eat treats all the way from Hong Kong from the adoreable Miss Aimee - it's all I can do to stop myself eating that necklace right up!

See, I really am the luckiest girl in lucksville - I really, really love snail mail it's the bestest thing ever and beats those blimmin' letters I get from that Bill dude, that's f'sure!

No comments: