Friday, November 02, 2007

I've been travel girl the last couple of days and I now totes understand why peeps on tubes wear those surgery face masks.
I previously laughed 'em outta town, but now? Not so much.
There are A LOT of germs out there and apparently they seem to like me.
I now have a sore throat. Boo.
Might take to wearing one of those masks every time I leave the house, do they do them in pink?

On Thursday I was in The London, had a meeting about a new project I'm working on that you will all LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - I don't mean to be the Queen of Secrets, but it does seem that way at the moment doesn't it?! I promise I'll spill all very soon, I'm fit to bursting with all the cool stuff I've got to tell you!
Before my meeting, I discovered the joy and goodness that is the Cath Kitson shop.
OHMYSTARS!
I am loving it.
Shabby chic retro fabulousness - it was all I could do not to buy the WHOLE shop! luckily I didn't - bank manager will be pleased - but I did buy a too-cute stationery set - wanna be my penpal?
There's also a website which is now in my favourites - www.cathkitson.co.uk
I also had tea with my ed-girl at the Riverside studios - very swank.

It was Halloween so there were lots of fabulous outfits as I traveled home, including two boys wearing nappies and boxing gloves - whatthehull? What happened to witches and devil horns??
The Man was distinctly peeved as he had prepared a whole host of fabulous treats for would-be visitors to the house, and no-one came. Not one.
Needless to say, we munched on them together while watching bad TV.

I am so NOT prepared for NY.
I've got quite a bit of work to complete before I go and I can't find a travel plug anywhere, I also don't have a case big enough to fill my soon-to-be purchases, so think I'll pack a spare holdall - y'know, just in case!

AND it's my b-day tomorrow and all I want to do is curl up and go asleep, that's not cool is it?!!
What is cool is that I have some fab packages arriving through the post - how exciting?!!! Miss Nads and Miss Carla - I am lovin' being called Princess Lisa Clark on my mail - I think everyone should address post to me in the same way from now on! Thank you so much for the parcel N&C, can't wait to open it! I think The Man and I are going to see Stardust again and then going for some yummy food - except I'm not meant to know that!

NaNoWriMo update:
I wrote 2 lines yesterday. It's a start 'k?!

4 comments:

Keris Stainton said...

You can get a travel plug at the airport. Or I might have one ... I'll let you know when I start packing! x

Anonymous said...

Lisa sorry to hear you have a sore throat. Have a great birthday tomorrow. Im hopeing to see Stardust sometime but I hope its on after I have my eye done then I will be able to see better. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
it's me Sabine, remember?
:)
I went to the TT concert on wednesday and I had the best time EVER! It was such a great concert! I'm still sad that it's over and I want to go to a TT Show at least once a week from now on!
:)
Have a great birthday tomorrow!

Lisa Clark said...

Sabine - PLEASE mail me - I've lost your email address - grr! Thanks for the b-day wishes, missin' you in my world am also v.jealous 'bout you seeing TT - wanna hear all about it!

L x