Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've now moved on to pitching feature ideas, but before I put my sparkly pink thinkin' cap on and try to channel my inner teen-girl, I wanna wish all the Americano-types Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow...

Now, as I'm a self-crowned, honorary Americano, it's only right and proper that I celebrate Thanksgiving too, because being thankful is good.

Fact.

So, here's what I'm giving pink pom-pom cheers for this year...

Team Lola - all the people who have made 2 very adorable and very, very pretty books out of my words. Seriously, how freakin' awesome is that?



Friends - I'm so blimmin' lucky to have so many fab friends, both online and in person, who love me, support me, give me props, buy my books, send me fab mail - if I could only be an incy wincy bit as good at being a friend as you all are, then I'd be mucho chuffed.

Gok Wan - He's grabbed my boob AND he makes TV shows that make me feel fabulous about myself - what's not to love?




My fam - all of them, including The Man's fam too, but I'm especially sending pom-pom cheers to my step-dad. He's really poorly and while we've not always agreed on everything, and at times I was a nightmare teen-girl, I'm super thankful for EVERYTHING he's ever done for me - for all the hols he's taken me on, for all the encouragement he's given me and even for all the arguments we've had - LOVE you!

Ugly Betty - I LOVE that show.



The new M&S adverts - retro fabulousness at it's finest!

Amazingly talented craft-girls
- I am totes inspired by craft girls who make pretty, pretty items of wonder that I am able to wear, especially Lau at HeidiSeeker and Kandy and Seelena!

Mail
- you know I LOVE the mail.

Everyone that sponsored and supported my Walk New York - Thank You, thank you, thank you.

Mizz magazine - how I get away with calling it work, I just don't know - the nicest bosses in the ENTIRE world!



Pug dogs - They are my new obsession. J'adore.
I want one soooooooooooooo badly, I want a black one and I want to call him Frodo. Just have to talk The Man into loving them too, may try and work some kind of mind trick on him in his sleep.



Lee Mead - and the fact that I'm interviewing him. TOMORROW. Eeep.

No comments: