Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm still suffering from NYC withdrawal symptoms so have taken to watching Gossip Girl online for a regular NYC fix! Those Americanos get ALL the best TV - have you seen it? I freakin' LOVE it! I'm not a huge fan of the books and feel a li'l dirty when I read them, but Gossip Girl the teev show is deffo a new guilty pleasure - totes recommend it!

X FACTOR TALK:
I'm now LOVIN' Same Difference...I don't know their names but previously I'd not thought good thoughts about them, but seriously, could two people be more adoreable? They've got the totes Disney factor, and you know how much I dig me the Disney channel, and they live near me, but just so y'know, I'm still backing Ryds ALL the way - he's outstanding, and shhh, don't tell anyone, but I think I'm crushing on him!

What's that?

Are you laughing? Pah.

I am slightly mad that Hope are still in. I love me the girls, but I do NOT love me a mass marketed version of what Simon blimmin' Cowell thinks is Girl Power. Grr.

What else?

Ohh - I got yet another b-day parcel today - I'm seriously lovin' my month long b'day... I've still got a b-day massage at a swank spa to cash in from The Man and some bday pennies - those will deffo be spent on the Hairspray DVD - out Monday whoop, whoop!

The parcel was from the adoreable Miss Sabine - check it out...



I am LOVIN' the nail varnish - after I've had my bath, I am all about painting my toes and fingers in a matching combo of pink fabulousness - thanks Miss Sabine, you rule!

Ohhh, guess what?! I got sent Lee Mead's new album to review over at Pink World, you might remember that I crushed on Lee. A LOT. I'm working at trying to score an interview too, I'm just hoping they don't check previous blog entries and realise I'm a total Lee craven, 'til then, the album will more than suffice and it's abso blimmin' brilliant! Obv. when I review it for Pink World I'll be a little bit more descriptive with my words and all!

No comments: