Friday, November 23, 2007

I got this through the post yesterday from The Children's Society - this is the Walk New York crew before we set off on our 13 mile trek...

Now, if I were in any way techno-girl-minded, I'd put a big pink ring round Keris and I, but I'm not, so instead, think of it as a supes fun game of Where's Wally, 'cept there's no wally, 'k?



The Lee Mead interview didn't happen yesterday. Boo.
T
According to his PR we are re-scheduling, but I just don't know when yet - so close and yet so, so far. I'm thinking he might have caught wind of my somewhat fabulous idea to conduct the interview with him in a loincloth providing all his answers in song...hmm.


I'm all about watching Ugly Betty tonight and while I love The Man, I am not loving that he is loitering around the living room vicinity right now, he knows he has no chance of dictating the remote on a Friday evening but I think part of him might be contemplating giving it a go.

That would be foolish my friend, very foolish.

I don't think he realises that not only is it UB, it's a posh-tacular UB - if he reaches for the remote, I will take him down.

Fact.

No comments: