Sunday, November 25, 2007

X FACTOR NEWS: I cannot quite believe Hope are still in the show, I really, really can't. I won't bore you with my ongoing thoughts 'bout them, just know that I'm not happy they're still in 'k?

Rhydian though, now Rhydian rocks.



Rhydian Roberts, I HEART you.

I actually cried when he sang last night.
Real, big bulbous tears.
He's so, so unbelievably talented. I even voted for him, as in picked up the phone and everything. The Man tutted and shook his head at my pre-pubescent behaviour, but secretly, I'm thinking he wanted to vote too as he digs the Rhyds too - we are officially a Rhydian lovin' household.


IN OTHER NEWS:
You may remember I've been studying to become a PSHE practitioner, well, when I say studying, I've been attending the sessions, but as for doing actual study and coursework, not so much.

And now my deadline to hand in my folder is Friday. Grr.

I was totes like this at school too, I'd start off with all good intentions, I LOVED buying new stationery, but as far as doing the work, I'd procrastinate.
A lot.

Years later, it seems I've learned nothing.

Not only have I done exactly the same a whole lot of years on, I've also chosen a career that's ALL about the deadlines too...

All you study-girls out there, do you have any advice for a last-minute-crammer like me?

So, when I should have been working on the folder today, instead I did brunch with Swanks.

I know, brunch - how very Americano. So much more fun than studying.

Swanks, feeling my post-NYC-blues, was trying to fool me by pretending we were in a downtown Manhattan eating establishment, and I might of believed him if it wasn't for the shocking service we received, that's when I knew we were deffo in the UK.
In the same way that everyone should have a Miss Sally, they should deffo have a Swanks too.

Swanks is:

a brilliant cheerleader - although he'll never wear lycra, not on a weekday anyway.
He knows a lot of stuff - he reads books and has taught me all I know about etiquette - seriously, how else is a girl from a council estate meant to know which spoons to use at a swanky event without her very own Swanks?
He has moments of drama-queen fabulousness which we don't laugh about at the time but secretly they are very funny
and he's great, great company - I mean, seriously, who else would do brunch?

PUG NEWS: The Man isn't adverse to a pug - yay! This is good news because he will be living with one very soon.

No comments: