Thursday, November 15, 2007

My NYC trip - the photojournal - I'm so art girl!



View from our hotel window. Sigh.



Our hotel room - swanksville, eh? I was so tempted to bring the pillows home, but apparently that's stealing. Who knew?



Taken at the start of our walk. Is it rude to say she's a li'l disappointing in real life? Yes? Well, I'm rude then, coz she is like a Statue of Liberty Polly Pocket.



No sleep til Brooklyn...Bridge.



Girl heaven. Fact.



Check out the perched merch - j'adore!




Macys. So big and a li'l bit scary.



What do you think? On sale in Macys, a mere snip at $180!



I heart Betsey Johnson and I WANT and NEED ALL of these bags.



It's the Naked Cowboy, of course.




Is all you need.



Looked so pretty on the shelf of Hersheys, but am absolutely positive they would taste like cheap, market stall malteasers.



I HEART this building. My absolute, most favourite building in NYC.




Had a slight dizzy moment in the presence of such beauty. Sephora = Beauty Mecca.



Grand Central Station. Coolio.



How pretty is this shop window? It was in the west village - v.pretty.



Another pic of me and the Fred Flare boys from Prettyville High!



These are the yummy cupcakes Fred Flare brought over to our hotel - not only are they pretty, they also bring great presents!




And they bought me this too - I can now live out all my 'mean reds' Audrey fantasies!



Purchases - Erm...the peanut cups were pressies, 'cept I've eaten a few. Matt, the Cookies and Creams are yours, you just better hope I don't get started on them before we come down to Weymouth next!



How adorebells are these sneakers? I'm thinking I'm going to work these in a total Pretty in Pink fabulousness kinda way.



Well, I did have birthday money after all, it would have been rude not to have spent it, right?



And finally, no holiday, with me at least, is complete without buying books...I love me the books.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

skimmin your blog has made me susceptible to casual acts of jealousy- id love to go to NY! Between watchin SATC and gossip girl, it feels like it was meant to be...


x