Sunday, January 06, 2008


"...Life is an occasion, rise to it!..."
Mr Magorium



The Man took me to see Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium, I didn't know what to expect really, just that it looked really rather fabulous and has been on my list of must-sees for a while now...

Well, it was awesome.

Really, really awesome.

I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but it was perfectly magical for where I'm at right now. The Man scores yet more get-out-of-cupboard points, at this rate he'll never have to sit in the darkness again!

Movies are most deffo the perfect time out from real life. Which is why today, I plan on watching Art School Confidential - thanks for the recommendation, Miss Carla! I got it for £3.99 on Play.com in the sale, and I'm re-watching The Notorious Betty Page which is a li'l rude but I'm watching it for for pin-up girl style tips - clothes, pose and expression...LOVE it! I'm then going to see if I can get my writer-girl back on, I've got so much work to do, but also know I need to be easy on myself too.

My day was made much, much sweeter by a super-sweet girl behind the counter at my local One Stop - she was a total Pink Lady, rocking purple eyeshadow and a cool range of metal facial adornment and she told me I looked absolutely gorgeous. She just came right out with it, when handing me my change. Whatta cutester?!
I've totes put it in my compliment box and will deffo make a concerted effort to hand out more myself in 2008 - cute bag? Tell 'em! Dig their eye make up? Tell 'em! Giving and receiving compliments is so what Pink Thinkers do!

No comments: