Saturday, January 12, 2008

There's this saying in America "when life throws you lemons, make lemonade" or something like that, basically, I think it means that when life is a bit sucky, make your own happiness, which is why I am seeking fabulousness wherever I can find it right now!

Things I'm lovin'...


My gorgeous pal Aimee's emails and messages
- she's super-cool, bee-you-tiful and talented, and we LOVE exactly the same things - she works in Hong Kong at the moment but her messages and emails are like magical moments of sparkly-gorgeousness...



Miami Ink - am I the only person to love this programme? I watched the entire second series in one sitting last Sunday - tattooed men are my very favourite kind, and by the end of my MI marathon session, I'd planned at least 5 more tattoos of my own!


Team Lola at my publisher, HarperCollins
- there are so many exciting Lola developments that are going to happen this year and everyone is working so hard for them all to be as AMAZING as possible - will share all the deets with you VERY soon!




Janet Street Porter's book, Life's too f***ing Short
- I bought my mum and I a copy each, it's awesome! I met JSP in Edinbro once and she was wearing a necklace with the rudest word you could EVER imagine - I don't dig potty mouths, but she rocks!

The gorgeous girls at Sugar Paper zine who have created a calendar for 2008
- it's blimmin' brilliant!

It’s got tips, cool links, pics to colour in and even cute craft boys. Yum! My fave SP tip is: Make sure you tell people you want post!

Now, I like emails, comments and messages, but I LOVE post sooo much more! Y’know, real life snail mail, with glitter and stickers and news and stories and pix and general fabulousness.

So, why don’t you become a retro writer girl, pick up a pen and send me real-life post? That would be AWESOME!

I'll deffo reply, I love writing letters!

Send me mail at: Lisa Clark c/o HarperCollins Children’s Books, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB

No comments: