Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I had a dream that scared the livin' bejezzlebums outta me last night... I dreamed I was actually pregnant.

WTF?

It scared me sooooooooo bad I had to get up and do something to shed the very idea from my head - so I did this...



I bought it on a whim, but it's actually blimmin' brilliant! The tattoo-ed, cool-haired Paige and Chaos provide a kick-ass workout that's actually fun. It's really hard work, and I'm feeling it already, but it's a nice change from the sereneness that pilates DVDs usually provide, I do dig that, but I dig this much, much more!

Oh, and thankfully, according to my book o' dreams, dreaming about being pregnant doesn't mean you actually are - phew - it's a sign of new beginnings and new starts, which is much better news!

And actually getting up and doing exercise is deffo a new start!
This January has been a month right outta sucksville in Lisa Land - I've ate loads of bad things for comfort and put on extra, not-needed weight, I've curled up under the duvet much more than I really should have, I've hardly written a word of Lola and while I deffo needed to take time out and do that for a li'l bit, it's really not an option long term. That's why I've been filling up my Think Pink box of fabulousness, making lists of things I like and signing up for new, fab hippy-girl courses - I LOVE my pink-tinted version of life, and it seems such a waste not be laughing out loud and having fun and adventures on a daily basis, doesn't it?

Which may of been what the dream was suggesting because before I went to bed last night, I wrote in my journal that I'm gonna take my own Beauty*Licious advice and stop using my body as a trash can, do fun things to get my endorphins pumpin' like dancing and pilates, and instead of treating myself with cake, treat myself with yummy skin care prods and cute-ass accessories that, combined will prettify me inside and out! You'll be pleased to know, however, that I will NOT be excluding my choc/cake love entirely, because quite frankly, that would be simply ridiculous.

All this goodness has kick-started an amazing chain of pink-tinted events - an email from the gorgeous Keith at FF - love you mister, an envelope of LOVE sent from my publishers filled with letters and sequins from your fab selves - please keep 'em coming, I LOVE snail mail put an address on and I'll deffo reply, treats to self from Amazon - Adele CD, Nickelback CD and a book about Goddesses and a bright, sun-kissed day - life is officially sweet again - yay!

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Yay you! I'm curious...what's the title of that book about goddesses?

I read on your other blog the other day that you loved The Goddess Guide...me to!! It's just a pity that i don't live in the UK with all those fabulous adresses for goddess things. Well, at least i have a good excuse to visit the UK sometime ;)

xox