Monday, September 18, 2006

I don't like Mondays

While I should be celebrating the fabness of being Lisa Clark in the world, and don't get me wrong, it does pretty much rock being me most of the time, there are some times however, when it doesn't.

Today is one of those days.

I have PMT. When this occurs I turn into the devil in pink accessories.
There is also a whole load of boring snoring real lifey stuff that is just not going as it should. That makes me every kind of mad. That is why the world should be pink, coz the real, grey monotone real world has this real tendency to suck.

So to conteract all poopyness, I have shunned the real world and instead spent the afternoon in pink world.

Dude, let me tell you, it's been mucho fun...I've written fun stuff in my journal, I bought colouring pens and a colouring book and coloured outside the lines and I went for a long stroll along the seafront listening to a playlist consisting of The Pipettes, Shampoo and The Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs - girl power!

Also I got a mailing from Tina at Divadom, who said I should think of myself as a Diva Weeble, I may wobble but I most deffo won't fall down. I liked that a lot.

Films I have seen and loved and rudely not shared with you include:

Volver - I dig Penelope Cruz, but in her native language, she rock n' rules. The portrayal of women and their inter-connecting relationships is clever, tear-jerking, funny and beautiful all at once. It's an absolute must-see.

Little Miss Sunshine - I had read and heard so much about this that I thought I might be disapointed, I wasn't. It was funny and totally adoreable. A delicious way to spend a Saturday afternoon when it was uncharacteristically hot in my favourite city of Brighton. Ant and I came out and ate chips on the beach while we bathed in the fabulousness of the film.

No comments: