Friday, September 15, 2006

TVtastic

I'm like a kid in a candy store this mornin' - I have the newest, pinkest HeidiSeeker bag with yumsville punk trash trinkets, a retro chic pink cassette purse and some new hair candy - coz, well..you can never have enough hair candy quite frankly.

I heart Heidi Seeker. So should you.

It's also Scissor Sisters day on Radio 1, so as much as I'd like to go out and show off my new accesorised self, I will be sat in my room, doing the work I've put off doing all week - yep, you read right editor types, I'm totally on it! What's cool about writing for the Americano magazines is that you get an extended deadline coz they don't wake up til 'bout 2ish our time...

So, Thursday is now officially TV night - I won't bore you with Dragon's Den talk - that's a guilty pleasure, so we'll move right onto Extras - ohmystars! I'm totally with Maggie, I don't find Orlie all that attractive - he is chiselled of jaw and easy on the eye but he doesn't rock my world - I lauged so hard and got sad about the reality of the industry all at once - the man is a legend.

I met him in Paperchase last Christmas, y'know. He was wearing trackie bottoms.

But my absolute favourite part of my TV night was Janice Dickinson - the woman is crazy mccrazy, but I can't help diggin' her - I'm glad it's only half hour because any more of the Dickinson, I would of probably got a little bit angry with her, but as it goes, half hour was just enough of the craziness to make me wanna watch next week...I must go try and find her myspace.

Now to work. Yep, just after I've made a green tea, oh and read my favourite blogs.

No comments: