Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm lovin':

The fact that I've just found out my latest shipment from Heidiseeker.com is on it's way - happy days.

The scissors sisters - d'ya know how many times I've tried to enter that radio 1 competition to play scissor sisters, paper, stone? Too many, and not once have I got through. Boo. This has not changed my amount of love for them. That, is evergrowing.

New songs by My Chemical Romance and The Killers - my boombox plays them both loudly and I dance a little bit silly to them on my new £9.99 rug from Wilkinsons.

Tonight's TV - Dragons Den and Extras and then quickly flip over to Janice Dickinson's modelling agency - I'm taking the phone off the hook and everything - that is TV at it's finest.

Curly Wurly's - I have re-discovered them and am loving them a lot.

Soap and Glory beauty products - available in Boots - fabulous-o.

The Devil Wears Prada preview tickets I've been given for next Thursday - could life be any better?

No comments: